Several years before birth, advertise for a couple of parents belonging to long-lived families.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Speak not too well of one who scarce will know himself transfigured in its roseate glow; Say kindly of him what is, chiefly, true, remembering always he belongs to you; Deal with him as a truant, if you will, But claim him, keep him, call him brother still!
- A child’s education should begin at least one hundred years before he is born.
- The older author is constantly rediscovering himself in the more or less fossilized productions of his earlier years.
- Our brains our seventy year clocks, the angel of life winds them up once and for all, then closes the case, and gives the key into the hands of the angel of resurrection.
- To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old.
- Through our great good fortune, in our youth our hearts were touched with fire. It was given to us to learn at the outset that life is a profound and passionate thing.