A fool think he needs no advice, but a wise man listens to others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Anger rest in the bosom of fools.
- He that walketh with wise men shall be wise.
- No man is so foolish but he may sometimes give another good counsel, and no man so wise that he may not easily err if he takes no other counsel than his own. He that is taught only by himself has a fool for a master.
- The purpose of a man’s heart are deep waters, but a man of understanding draws them out. [James 1:19]
- There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labor. [Ecclesiastes 2:24]
- For a righteous man falls seven times, and rises again. [Proverbs 24:16]