A fool think he needs no advice, but a wise man listens to others.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Where no counsel is, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety.
- See the man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope for a fool than for him. [Proverbs 26:7]
- My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. [James 1:19-20]
- Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.
- A gift blinds the wise and perverts the words of the righteous.
- The wise weigh their words on a scale with gold.