When in doubt, don’t.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t follow any advice, no matter how good, until you feel as deeply in your spirit as you think in your mind that the counsel is wise.
- If your strength is small, don’t carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don’t give advice.
- Number one: Don’t frisk me. Don’t hurt me physically. Don’t get anywhere near my neck. And don’t call me Regis. [Advice to his guests]
- Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.
- …a man should say to his soul every morning, \”God has given thee twenty-four treasures; take heed lest thou lose anyone of them, for thou wilt not be able to endure the regret that will follow such loss.\”
- Some of these people need ten years of therapy –ten sentences of mine do not equal ten years of therapy.