I shall the effect of this good lesson keeps as watchman to my heart.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Thought are but dreams till their effects are tried.
- I have full cause of weeping, but this heart shall break into a hundred thousand flaws or ere I’ll weep.
- Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts.
- Canst thou not minister to a mind diseased, pluck from the memory a rooted sorrow, raze out the written troubles of the brain, and with some sweet oblivious antidote cleanse the fraught bosom of that perilous stuff which weighs upon the heart?
- My crown is in my heart, not on my head, Nor decked with diamonds and Indian stones, Nor to be seen: My crown is called content: A crown it is, that seldom kings enjoy.