We hate those who will not take our advice, and despise them who do.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are people who are always anticipating trouble, and in this way they manage to enjoy many sorrows that never really happen to them.
- About the only difference between the poor and the rich, is this, the poor suffer misery, while the rich have to enjoy it.
- No one can disgrace us but ourselves.
- My son, observe the postage stamp! Its usefulness depends upon its ability to stick to one thing until it gets there.
- It ain’t often that a man’s reputation outlasts his money.
- Man was created a little lower than the angels and has bin getting a little lower ever since.