Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Do not be too moral. You may cheat yourself out of much life. So aim above morality. Be not simply good; be good for something.
- I have lived some thirty-odd years on this planet, and I have yet to hear the first syllable of valuable or even earnest advice from my seniors.
- Be not simply good; be good for something.
- In the long run you hit only what you aim at. Therefore, though you should fail immediately, you had better aim at something high.
- The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend.
- All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong.