Yes, I do touch. I believe that everyone needs that
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I love to hold people’s hands when I visit hospitals, even though they are shocked because they haven’t experienced anything like it before, but to me it is a normal thing to do.
- It’s vital the monarchy keeps in touch with the people. It’s what I try and do.
- If I am to care for people in hospital I really must know every aspect of their treatment and to understand their suffering.
- I understand people’s suffering, people’s pain, more than you will every know yourself.
- I want my boys to have an understanding of people’s emotions, their insecurities, people’s distress, and their hopes and dreams.
- I am always going to be true to myself.