Constant repetition carries conviction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true of false. It comes to be dominating thought in one’s mind.
- Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough and convincingly enough is finally accepted.
- You must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires.
- If you see yourself as prosperous, you will be. If you see yourself as continually hard up, that is exactly what you will be.
- See things as you would have them be instead of as they are.
- Faith is the confidence, the assurance, the enforcing truth, the knowing…