Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application — practice. What you practice is what you manifest.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We must realize that the subconscious mind is the law of action and always expresses what the conscious mind has impressed on it. What we regularly entertain in our mind creates a conception of self. What we conceive ourselves to be, we become.
- Welcome every problem as an opportunity. Each moment is the great challenge, the best thing that ever happened to you . The more difficult the problem, the greater the challenge in working it out.
- When you think something, you think in picture. You don’t think a thought in words. You think a picture that expresses your thought. Working with this picture will produce it into your experience.
- Think and feel yourself there! To achieve any aim in life, you need to project the end-result. Think of the elation, the satisfaction, the joy! Carrying the ecstatic feeling will bring the desired goal into view.
- The more we give of anything, the more we shall get back.
- For every force, there is a counter force. For every negative there is a positive. For every action there is a reaction. For every cause there is an effect.