The surest sign of age is loneliness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be.
- Thought means life, since those who do not think so do not live in any high or real sense. Thinking makes the man.
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple.
- Strengthen me by sympathizing with my strength, not my weakness.
- We climb to heaven most often on the ruins of our cherished plans, finding our failures were successes.
- Success is sweet and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats.