The surest sign of age is loneliness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be.
- We climb to heaven most often on the ruins of our cherished plans, finding our failures were successes.
- A true teacher defends his students against his own personal influences.
- One must be a wise reader to quote wisely and well.
- The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence. He inspires self-distrust. He guides their eyes from himself to the spirit that quickens him. He will have no disciple.
- The less routine the more life.