I’m not interested in age. People who tell me their age are silly. You’re as old as you feel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.
- The excess of our youth are checks written against our age and they are payable with interest thirty years later.
- Now, aged 50, I’m just poised to shoot forth quite free straight and undeflected my bolts whatever they are.
- I will never give in to old age until I become old. And I’m not old yet!
- I’m 65 and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics. But if there were fifteen months in every year, I’d only be 48. That’s the trouble with us. We number everything. Take women, for example. I think they deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of 28 and 40.
- I’m at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I’ve just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.