I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If the history of the past fifty years teaches us anything, it is that peace does not follow disarmament — disarmament follows peace.
- Gold has worked down from Alexander’s time… When something holds good for two thousand years I do not believe it can be so because of prejudice or mistaken theory.
- During my eighty-seven years, I have witnessed a whole succession of technological revolutions. But none of them has done away with the need for character in the individual or the ability to think.
- Vote for the man who promises least; he’ll be the least disappointing.
- No man should think himself a zero, and think he can do nothing about the state of the world.
- A speculator is a man who observes the future, and acts before it occurs.