To think, when one is no longer young, when one is not yet old, that one is no longer young, that one is not yet old, that is perhaps something.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We lose our hair, our teeth! Our bloom, our ideals.
- Make sense who may. I switch off.
- How can one better magnify the Almighty than by sniggering with him at his little jokes, particularly the poorer ones.
- Let me go to hell, that’s all I ask, and go on cursing them there, and them look down and hear me, that might take some of the shine off their bliss.
- Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. Yes, yes, it’s the most comical thing in the world.
- The bastard! He doesn’t exist!