Age doesn’t matter, unless you’re cheese.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Age is something that doesn’t matter, unless you are a cheese
- A woman past forty should make up her mind to be young; not her face.
- To survive there, you need the ambition of a Latin-American revolutionary, the ego of a grand opera tenor, and the physical stamina of a cow pony.
- Age is not important unless you’re a cheese.
- Old men are dangerous: it doesn’t matter to them what is going to happen to the world.
- Old age may seem a long way off. But on the day it doesn’t, it will be too late to do anything about it.