To me — old age is always ten years older than I am.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
- The older I grow the more I distrust the familiar doctrine that age brings wisdom.
- I don’t believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.
- The heart never grows better by age; I fear rather worse, always harder. A young liar will be an old one, and a young knave will only be a greater knave as he grows older.
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
- With care, and skill, and cunning art, She parried Time’s malicious dart, And kept the years at bay, Till passion entered in her heart and aged her in a day!