I married an archaeologist because the older I grow, the more he appreciates me.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have; the older she gets the more interested he is in her.
- One doesn’t recognize the really important moments in one’s life until it’s too late.
- Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.
- Every murderer is probably somebody’s old friend.
- Crime is terribly revealing. Try and vary your methods as you will, your tastes, your habits, your attitude of mind, and your soul is revealed by your actions.
- There is nothing so dangerous for anyone who has something to hide as conversation! A human being, Hastings, cannot resist the opportunity to reveal himself and express his personality which conversation gives him. Every time he will give himself away.