There is no one so old as to not think they may live a day longer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- No one is so old as to think he cannot live one more year.
- Old age, especially an honored old age, has so great authority, that this is of more value than all the pleasures of youth.
- You must become an old man in good time if you wish to be an old man long.
- Advice in old age is foolish; for what can be more absurd than to increase our provisions for the road the nearer we approach to our journey’s end.
- Every stage of human life, except the last, is marked out by certain and defined limits; old age alone has no precise and determinate boundary.
- The foolishness of old age does not characterize all who are old, but only the foolish.