A man’s as old as he’s feeling. A woman as old as she looks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring. That disgusts me.
- A woman’s always younger than a man at equal years.
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
- It really costs me a lot emotionally to watch myself on-screen. I think of myself, and feel like I’m quite young, and then I look at this old man with the baggy chins and the tired eyes and the receding hairline and all that.
- I have always felt that a woman has the right to treat the subject of her age with ambiguity until, perhaps, she passes into the realm of over ninety. Then it is better she be candid with herself and with the world.
- A woman would rather visit her own grave than the place where she has been young and beautiful after she is aged and ugly.