A man’s as old as he’s feeling. A woman as old as she looks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A man has every season while a woman only has the right to spring. That disgusts me.
- A woman’s always younger than a man at equal years.
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
- It really costs me a lot emotionally to watch myself on-screen. I think of myself, and feel like I’m quite young, and then I look at this old man with the baggy chins and the tired eyes and the receding hairline and all that.
- Women over fifty already form one of the largest groups in the population structure of the western world. As long as they like themselves, they will not be an oppressed minority. In order to like themselves they must reject trivialization by others of who and what they are. A grown woman should not have to masquerade as a girl in order to remain in the land of the living.
- The age of a woman doesn’t mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.