He is so old that his blood type was discontinued.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty; for in my youth I never did apply hot and rebellious liquors in my blood; and did not, with unbashful forehead, woo the means of weakness and debility: therefore my age is as a lusty winter, frosty but kindly.
- The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away; than what it leaves behind.
- The tragedy of old age is not that one is old, but that one is young.
- At 46 one must be a miser; only have time for essentials.
- The person of wisdom is the person of years.
- No woman should ever be quite accurate about her age. It looks so calculating.