The really frightening thing about middle age is that you know you’ll grow out of it!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If it’s true that men are such beasts, this must account for the fact that most women are animal lovers.
- Of all the barbarous middle ages, that which is most barbarous is the middle age of man! it is — I really scarce know what; but when we hover between fool and sage, and don’t know justly what we would be at — a period something like a printed page, black letter upon foolscap, while our hair grows grizzled, and we are not what we were.
- One of the many things nobody ever tells you about middle age is that it’s such a nice change from being young.
- Middle age is when you’ve met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.
- Middle age is the time when a man is always thinking that in a week or two he will feel as good as ever.
- Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle.