It is not how old you are, but how you are old.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- By the time we hit fifty, we have learned our hardest lessons. We have found out that only a few things are really important. We have learned to take life seriously, but never ourselves.
- If ants are such busy workers, how come they find time to go to all the picnics?
- The person of wisdom is the person of years.
- The older one grows, the more one likes indecency.
- The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away; than what it leaves behind.
- Now, aged 50, I’m just poised to shoot forth quite free straight and undeflected my bolts whatever they are.