An old young man, will be a young old man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they die young.
- If you wouldn’t live long, live well; for folly and wickedness shorten life.
- At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
- Many foxes grow gray but few grow good.
- Ambition has its disappointments to sour us, but never the good fortune to satisfy us. Its appetite grows keener by indulgence and all we can gratify it with at present serves but the more to inflame its insatiable desires.
- They that will not be counseled, cannot be helped. If you do not hear reason she will rap you on the knuckles.