I guess I don’t so much mind being old, as I mind being fat and old.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- As the band got more successful, it was increasingly difficult to get people to take a risk with something that might jeopardize their livelihood. [On Genesis]
- I’m 65 and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics. But if there were fifteen months in every year, I’d only be 48. That’s the trouble with us. We number everything. Take women, for example. I think they deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of 28 and 40.
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, age don’t matter.
- These are the soul’s changes. I don’t believe in aging. I believe in forever altering one’s aspect to the sun. Hence my optimism.
- If you’re starting to look wrinkled, don’t worry. It covers the scars.
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.