Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We must not take the faults of our youth with us into old age, for age brings along its own defects.
- It is only necessary to grow old to become more charitable and even indulgent. I see no fault committed by others that I have not committed myself.
- Rejoice that you have still have a long time to live, before the thought comes to you that there is nothing more in the world to see.
- The older we get the more we must limit ourselves if we wish to be active.
- People have a peculiar pleasure in making converts, that is, in causing others to enjoy what they enjoy, thus finding their own likeness represented and reflected back to them.
- Unlike grown ups, children have little need to deceive themselves.