There are only three ages for women in Hollywood–Babe, District Attorney, and Driving Miss Daisy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’m a woman who was raised to believe that you are not complete unless you have a man. Well, in some ways it’s true. I am a feminist to a point. But I’m not going to deny the fact that I love to be with men.
- People of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon and seldom drive business home to it’s conclusion, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success.
- Men of age object too much, consult too long, adventure too little, repent too soon, and seldom drive business home to the full period, but content themselves with a mediocrity of success.
- Few women, I fear, have had such reason as I have to think the long sad years of youth were worth living for the sake of middle age.
- I’m 65 and I guess that puts me in with the geriatrics. But if there were fifteen months in every year, I’d only be 48. That’s the trouble with us. We number everything. Take women, for example. I think they deserve to have more than twelve years between the ages of 28 and 40.
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.