Those who search beyond the natural limits will retain good hearing and clear vision, their bodies will remain light and strong, and although they grow old in years they will remain able-bodied and flourishing; and those who are able-bodied can govern to
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Who soweth good seed shall surely reap; The year grows rich as it groweth old, And life’s latest sands are its sands of gold!
- As for old age, embrace and love it. It abounds with pleasure if you know how to use it. The gradually declining years are among the sweetest in a man’s life, and I maintain that, even when they have reached the extreme limit, they have their pleasure still.
- How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.
- The great secret that all old people share is that you really haven’t changed in seventy or eighty years. Your body changes, but you don’t change at all. And that, of course, causes great confusion.
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.
- Age does not depend upon years, but upon temperament and health. Some men are born old, and some never grow up.