Few people know how to be old.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are people who in spite of their merit disgust us, and others who please us in spite of their faults.
- There are few people who are not ashamed of their love affairs when the infatuation is over.
- We think very few people sensible, except those who are of our opinion.
- The reason why so few people are agreeable in conversation is that each is thinking more about what he intends to say than others are saying.
- There are few people who are more often in the wrong than those who cannot endure to be so.
- The happiness and misery of men depend no less on temper than fortune.