It is a sobering thought, that when Mozart was my age he had been dead for two years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it.
- I feel that if a person has problems communicating the very least he can do is to shut up.
- I wish people that have trouble communicating would just shut up!
- With care, and skill, and cunning art, She parried Time’s malicious dart, And kept the years at bay, Till passion entered in her heart and aged her in a day!
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.
- As for old age, embrace and love it. It abounds with pleasure if you know how to use it. The gradually declining years are among the sweetest in a man’s life, and I maintain that, even when they have reached the extreme limit, they have their pleasure still.