Being seventy is not a sin.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Old age is like flying through a storm. Once you’re aboard, there’s nothing you can do.
- To be successful, a woman has to be better at her job than a man.
- We do not rejoice in victories. We rejoice when a new kind of cotton is grown and when strawberries bloom in Israel.
- Not being beautiful was the true blessing… Not being beautiful forced me to develop my inner resources. The pretty girl has a handicap to overcome.
- We Jews have a secret weapon in our struggle with the Arabs; we have no place to go.
- A leader who doesn’t hesitate before he sends his nation into battle is not fit to be a leader.