We are not limited by our old ages; we are liberate by it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- As for old age, embrace and love it. It abounds with pleasure if you know how to use it. The gradually declining years are among the sweetest in a man’s life, and I maintain that, even when they have reached the extreme limit, they have their pleasure still.
- Every stage of human life, except the last, is marked out by certain and defined limits; old age alone has no precise and determinate boundary.
- One of those men who reach such an acute limited excellence at twenty-one that everything afterward savors of anti-climax.
- Those who search beyond the natural limits will retain good hearing and clear vision, their bodies will remain light and strong, and although they grow old in years they will remain able-bodied and flourishing; and those who are able-bodied can govern to
- The older we get the more we must limit ourselves if we wish to be active.
- An aged man is but a paltry thing, a tattered coat upon a stick