Minds ripen at very different ages.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Age carries all things away, even the mind.
- The mind that is wise mourns less for what age takes away; than what it leaves behind.
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, age don’t matter.
- Age imprints more wrinkles in the mind than it does on the face.
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap into this source, you will truly have defeated age.
- The worst old age is that of the mind.