I think in twenty years I’ll be looked at like Bob Hope. Doing those president jokes and golf shit. It scares me.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’ve always had confidence. It came because I have lots of initiative. I wanted to make something of myself.
- At twenty a man is full of fight and hope. He wants to reform the world. When he is seventy he still wants to reform the world, but he know he can’t.
- When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at twenty, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch the waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at eighty.
- Twenty years a child; twenty years running wild; twenty years a mature man –and after that, praying.
- At twenty years of age the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
- To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old.