Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, age don’t matter.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are.
- If you tell a lie, always rehearse it. If it don’t sound good to you, it won’t sound good to anybody.
- What’s scary in life is not what people know (or don’t know), but what they know that ain’t so.
- Don’t look back. Something might be gaining on you.
- Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way. And don’t pray when it rains if you don’t pray when the sun shines.
- Avoid fresh meats, which angry up the blood. If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts. Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move. Go very light in the vices such as carrying on in society. The social ramble ain’t restful. Don’t look back. Someone might be gaining on you.