How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, age don’t matter.
- If you tell a lie, always rehearse it. If it don’t sound good to you, it won’t sound good to anybody.
- What’s scary in life is not what people know (or don’t know), but what they know that ain’t so.
- Avoid fresh meats, which angry up the blood. If your stomach disputes you, lie down and pacify it with cool thoughts. Keep the juices flowing by jangling around gently as you move. Go very light in the vices such as carrying on in society. The social ramble ain’t restful. Don’t look back. Someone might be gaining on you.
- Don’t look back. Something might be gaining on you.
- Ain’t no man can avoid being born average, but there ain’t no man got to be common.