Getting older is like riding a bicycle, if you don’t keep peddling, you’ll fall.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you stop peddling.
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.
- Age-based retirement arbitrarily severs productive persons from their livelihood, squanders their talents, scars their health, strains an already overburdened Social Security system, and drives many elderly people into poverty and despair. Ageism is as odious as racism and sexism.
- Ageism is as odious as racism and sexism.
- The mistake a lot of politicians make is in forgetting they’ve been appointed and thinking they’ve been anointed.
- I don’t believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates.