Ageism is as odious as racism and sexism.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Age-based retirement arbitrarily severs productive persons from their livelihood, squanders their talents, scars their health, strains an already overburdened Social Security system, and drives many elderly people into poverty and despair. Ageism is as odious as racism and sexism.
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.
- Getting older is like riding a bicycle, if you don’t keep peddling, you’ll fall.
- The mistake a lot of politicians make is in forgetting they’ve been appointed and thinking they’ve been anointed.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. You don’t fall off unless you stop peddling.
- I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism and sexism.