One of the delights known to age, and beyond the grasp of youth, is that of Not Going.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age I missed it coming and going.
- To show a child what once delighted you, to find the child’s delight added to your own — this is happiness.
- I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning…
- Already we Viewers, when not viewing, have begun to whisper to one another that the more we elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate.
- Our trouble is that we drink too much tea. I see in this the slow revenge of the Orient, which has diverted the Yellow River down our throats.
- The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?