My age is as a lusty winter, frosty but kindly.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Though I look old, yet I am strong and lusty; for in my youth I never did apply hot and rebellious liquors in my blood; and did not, with unbashful forehead, woo the means of weakness and debility: therefore my age is as a lusty winter, frosty but kindly.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Youth is full of sport, age’s breath is short; youth is nimble, age is lame; Youth is hot and bold, age is weak and cold; Youth is wild, and age is tame.
- I have lived long enough. My way of life is to fall into the sere, the yellow leaf, and that which should accompany old age, as honor, love, obedience, troops of friends I must not look to have.
- Lord, Lord, how subject we old men are to this vice of lying!
- With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come. [Merchant Of Venice]