You are young at any age if you are planning for tomorrow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When we are young we take pains to be agreeable, and when we are old we take pains not to be disagreeable.
- It is a toss up whether it is worse to be old and bent or young and broke.
- Age withers only the outside.
- Old age may seem a long way off. But on the day it doesn’t, it will be too late to do anything about it.
- Thirty — the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning brief-case of enthusiasm, thinning hair.
- If you’re starting to look wrinkled, don’t worry. It covers the scars.