Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What madness it is for a man to starve himself to enrich his heir, and so turn a friend into an enemy! For his joy at your death will be proportioned to what you leave him.
- Nothing is so wretched or foolish as to anticipate misfortunes. What madness is it to be expecting evil before it comes.
- No action will be considered blameless, unless the will was so, for by the will the act was dictated.
- What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.
- When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
- What is true belongs to me!