Macduff: What three things does drink especially provoke? Porter: Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some men there are love not a gaping pig, some that are mad if they behold a cat, and others when the bagpipe sings I the nose cannot contain their urine.
- A good old man, sir. He will be talking. As they say, when the age is in, the wit is out.
- Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.
- Strive mightily, but eat and drink as friends.
- We’ll teach you to drink deep ere you depart.
- After life’s fitful fever he sleeps well. Treason has done his worst. Nor steel nor poison, malice domestic, foreign levy, nothing can touch him further.