Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of a certain income can indulge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.
- There are nine orders of angels, to wit, angels, archangels, virtues, powers, principalities, dominations, thrones, cherubim, and seraphim.
- Whatsoever one would understand what he hears must hasten to put into practice what he has heard.
- The universe is not rich enough to buy the vote of an honest man.
- Indulge not thyself in the passion of anger; it is whetting a sword to wound thine own breast, or murder thy friend.
- Most men’s anger about religion is as if two men should quarrel for a lady they neither of them care for.