Anger is one letter short of danger, Greatest remedy for anger is delay
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The best answer to answer to anger is silence.
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- Sticks and stones may break your bones when there’s anger to impart. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart. Anger is as a stone cast into a wasp’s nest.
- The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
- When you meet up with a disagreeable person, never allow yourself to be upset. Say to yourself, if a dowdy like that can stand himself all his life, surely I can stand him for a few minutes.
- The broad general rule is that a man is about as big as the things that make him angry.