Anger is one letter short of danger, Greatest remedy for anger is delay
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
- Anxiety is the rust of life, destroying its brightness and weakening its power. A childlike and abiding trust in Providence is its best preventive and remedy.
- Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- The best answer to answer to anger is silence.
- Sticks and stones may break your bones when there’s anger to impart. Spiteful words can hurt your feelings but silence breaks your heart. Anger is as a stone cast into a wasp’s nest.
- Whenever you get red in the face, whenever you raise your voice, whenever you get hot under the collar or angry, rebellious or negative in spirit, then know that the spirit of God is leaving you and the spirit of Satan is beginning to take over.