The keeping of bees is like the direction of sunbeams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What is a country without rabbits and partridges? They are among the most simple and indigenous animal products; ancient and venerable families known to antiquity as to modern times; of the very hue and substance of Nature, nearest allied to leaves and to the ground.
- If one advances confidently in the directions of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
- What is peculiar in the life of a man consists not in his obedience, but his opposition, to his instincts. In one direction or another he strives to live a supernatural life.
- We do not learn by inference and deduction and the application of mathematics to philosophy, but by direct intercourse and sympathy.
- I have never found a companion so companionable as solitude.
- The savage in man is never quite eradicated.