The better I know men the more I admire dogs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If it wasn’t for dogs, some people would never go for a walk.
- A camel is a horse designed by a committee.
- A fence should be horse high, hog tight and bull strong.
- Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
- Men of genius are admired, men of wealth are envied, men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.
- No matter how eloquently a dog may bark, he cannot tell you that his parents were poor, but honest.