Borrow trouble for yourself, if that’s your nature, but don’t lend it to your neighbors.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Call a truce, then, to our labors — let us feast with friends and neighbors, and be merry as the custom of our caste; for if faint and forced the laughter, and if sadness follow after, we are richer by one mocking Christmas past.
- I always prefer to believe the best of everybody — it saves so much trouble.
- More men are killed by overwork than the importance of the world justifies.
- Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind.
- If any question why we died, tell them, because our fathers lied.
- For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.