Bad weather always looks worse through a window.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Regardless of weather, the moon shines the same; it is the drifting clouds that make it seem different on different nights.
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather, it pays no attention to criticism.
- Often, I look out the window and wait. I see her as she comes and goes, to visit with everyone-it seems but me. I know that sometimes I’m not as friendly as I should be. But I’m scared- that people won’t like me. So I hide in my shell. And talk to know one. But still… I wish they would notice that I am here. I need them. Please, somebody talk to me. I need a friend.
- It is a toss up whether it is worse to be old and bent or young and broke.
- Maturity is that time when the mirrors in our mind turn to windows and instead of seeing the reflection of ourselves we see others.
- A bad conscience has a very good memory.