Whatever you do, make it an offering to me — the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Whatever I am offered in devotion with a pure heart — a leaf, a flower, fruit, or water — I accept with joy.
- Offer unto me that which is very dear to thee — which thou holdest most covetable. Infinite are the results of such an offering.
- Living creatures are nourished by food, and food is nourished by rain; rain itself is the water of life, which comes from selfless worship and service.
- Those who eat too much or eat too little, who sleep too much or sleep too little, will not succeed in meditation. But those who are temperate in eating and sleeping, work and recreation, will come to the end of sorrow through meditation.
- The live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.
- Just as a fire is covered by smoke and a mirror is obscured by dust, just as the embryo rests deep within the womb, wisdom is hidden by selfish desire.