If you can’t appreciate what you have got then get what you appreciate.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We are so often caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey, especially the goodness of the people we meet on the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don’t overlook it.
- The greatest need of every human being is the need for appreciation.
- No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude.
- There’s a basic human weakness inherent in all people which tempts them to want what they can’t have and not want what is readily available to them.
- One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
- Let us learn to appreciate there will be times when the trees will be bare, and look forward to the time when we may pick the fruit.