I have no methods; all I do is accept people as they are.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- At the heart of personality is the need to feel a sense of being lovable without having to qualify for that acceptance.
- There just isn’t any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying.
- Getting people to like you is merely the other side of liking them.
- People who want the most approval get the least and people who need approval the least get the most.
- The best ballplayer’s the one who doesn’t think he made good. He keeps trying to convince you.
- My advice to you concerning applause is this: enjoy it but never quite believe it.